Quality Refinishing Services, Inc. offers the best warranty in the industry! Quality Refinishing Services, Inc. warrants that all the work we perform will be free from de-lamination, (cracking, peeling, or any workmanship defect not caused by neglect or mistreatment on the part of the customer), from the date of completion for a period of FIVE (5) years. If any of our work does require a touch-up and falls within the limits of this warranty, all work and materials will be supplied at no additional cost.
Quality Refinishing Services, Inc. will NOT be liable for:
- Damage caused by objects placed on the refinished surface such as: suction-cup bathmats, pillows, soap dishes or any similar products used on the tub. We offer a slip resistant surface as an accessory option to our tub service.
- Damage caused by the use of any product not specifically designed for acrylic surfaces which may include: Comet, Ajax, Kaboom or ANY other abrasive cleaners, acids, toilet bowl cleaners, etc.
- Damage caused by the use of abrasives such as: comet, scrubbing sponges, steel wool, sandpaper or any other gritty objects or cleaners.
- Damage caused by the bathtub being touched or exposed to water within 24 hours following the completion of the refinishing process.
- Damage caused by the use of tools, ladders or other heavy objects in the tub, dropped on the tub, or knocked against it.
- Quality Refinishing Services, Inc. is not responsible for dust particles that may fall into the tub while the new finish is drying. Most particles caught in the drying topcoat will be removed naturally in the process of normal cleaning. ‘Picking’ at spots will not be covered.
- Quality Refinishing Services, Inc. is not responsible for any damage caused by the removal of taped and papered fixtures by the property owner. Patience and caution is advised when removing any tape or paper following the elapse of the full 24 hours as recommended.
- Rust, corrosion, mineral buildup, spot repairs, and all other surfaces are not covered under warranty. Any fixtures re-glazed for commercial or rental accounts are covered under warranty for one (1) year. Any scratching, deterioration of the glossy finish or staining over time due to usage, cleaning practices or water conditions will be considered normal wear and tear.